Monday, January 11, 2021

Bout of Books 2021 - wrap up for January

 After seven days of reading 30 minutes in place and uninterrupted, I've either finished books that were enticing or read a few shorter ones just for fun.

Today I'm reading   The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45186669-the-book-charmer


 It's a clever romance featuring a woman who can hear books and the need to save their town. So far, so good.

If you are following me on Goodreads, you'll notice I'm currently reading it. As soon as I finish it, I'll add a review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2936144696. In case you are wondering, I use Goodreads to keep track of what I read, what I abandon, and where I am in a series.

 I'm going to be writing about books, reading, and more in this blog. I hope you'll read my posts. And yes, I'll put them in my FB feed also.

 Thanks for following my adventures on the Bout Of Books 2021.  There's another starting May 10.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment