Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Getting ready for Bout of Books #35 - August 15-21

Greetings faithful readers,

It's that time of the year again. Bout-Of-Books (35) is almost here.

I'll be showcasing seven books that struck my fancy this past few months and providing some "read alikes" just in case you want to read even more books.

Here's the info on Bout of Books https://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/:

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner


and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 15th and runs through Sunday, August 21st in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 35 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

Follow me on my blog or on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/miriam.kahn.10

Stay tuned until August 15th. I'll be posting once a day with a teaser on Facebook and the entire review here.

Until then.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment